How to Get Involved with CCV of Indiana PAC
1) Learn about the issues that affect the family...
2) Pray about the issues.
- Sex Education
- Sexual Purity
- Traditional Marriage
- Broadcast Indecency
- Child Pornography
- Brain Studies
- Sexual Addiction
- GLBT Lifestyle
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Promiscuity
- Parental Consent
- Sidewalk Counseling
- Partial Birth Abortion
- Government Intrusion
- Tax Policy
- Property Tax Crisis
- Tax Deductability of Donations
- Tax Protections for Churches & Nonprofits
- Radical Homosexual Agenda
- Family Medical Leave
- Defense of Marriage Amendments
- Faith Based First Amendment Issues
- Faith Based Expression
- 10 Commandments Displays
- Public Prayer
- Christmas Displays
- School Vouchers
3) Study the Bible about the issues and develop your convictions as a Values Voter.
4) Learn about and join a profamily organization like Citizens for Community Values to learn how the government works and how you can make a difference.
5) Learn about the Candidates in every election and talk about what you learn with others.
6) Put up a yard sign in your yard for the Candidates you believe in.
7) Donate to CCV's Political Action Committee to help get the profamily candidates you believe in elected.
||Protect men, women and children from the misinformation of sexual activists, and the harms of sexual addictions, sexual predators, sexually oriented businesses, materials harmful to minors, broadcast indecency, and the porn/sex industry in all of its forms, by promoting the principles of the Judeo/Christian ethic which is the foundation of our nation.
||Empower concerned citizens and community leaders to significantly reduce sexual exploitation, sexual promiscuity and sexual abuse in Indiana and beyond by:
- Increasing public awareness of the harmful effects of pornography-inspired sexual promiscuity, addiction, and abuse particularly in the lives of children.
- Supporting the enactment, defense and enforcement, within the Constitution, of limitations on the porn /sex industry in all of its forms.
- Lovingly opposing the legitimacy of all extramarital sexual relationships.
- Faithfully supporting the traditional family based on the premise that marriage equals one man and one woman.
- Offering assistance to people suffering from the results of sexual addiction, sexual confusion, sexual promiscuity, and sexual abuse.
©2007 CCVIPAC. All rights reserved. Privacy and Disclaimer policies.