CCVIPAC makes no warranty, guarantee, or representation as to the accuracy or sufficiency of the information posted herein, nor the competence of any Counselor or Resource listed herein and CCVIPAC assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use or misuse of such information. CCVIPAC shall not be liable for any damages, injury, pain, suffering, expense or other consequences resulting from the information contained on these sites. Links connecting CCVIPAC website to other Internet sites are provided as a courtesy only. CCVIPAC assumes no responsibility or liability for the content, accuracy, or compliance with applicable laws of such linked sites. As used herein, CCVIPAC shall be defined to include each party's directors, officers, employees, volunteers, members, and agents. The user of VictimAssistance.info web site fully and voluntarily releases CCVIPAC from any claim, demand or other legal action of any nature it has, had, or may have against CCV of Indiana related to the use of the VictimAssistance.info web site. Your use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms.
||Protect men, women and children from the misinformation of sexual activists, and the harms of sexual addictions, sexual predators, sexually oriented businesses, materials harmful to minors, broadcast indecency, and the porn/sex industry in all of its forms, by promoting the principles of the Judeo/Christian ethic which is the foundation of our nation.
||Empower concerned citizens and community leaders to significantly reduce sexual exploitation, sexual promiscuity and sexual abuse in Indiana and beyond by:
- Increasing public awareness of the harmful effects of pornography-inspired sexual promiscuity, addiction, and abuse particularly in the lives of children.
- Supporting the enactment, defense and enforcement, within the Constitution, of limitations on the porn /sex industry in all of its forms.
- Lovingly opposing the legitimacy of all extramarital sexual relationships.
- Faithfully supporting the traditional family based on the premise that marriage equals one man and one woman.
- Offering assistance to people suffering from the results of sexual addiction, sexual confusion, sexual promiscuity, and sexual abuse.
©2007 CCVIPAC. All rights reserved. Privacy and Disclaimer policies.