The Citizens for Community Values of Indiana PAC (CCVIPAC)
How? By informing Values Voters and by amplifying their profamily voices in public policy and political campaigns...
puts Profamily Values in Action
Who Are The Values Voters?
Profamily voters are also Prolife voters. The profamily constituency is a vast number of voters in both major political parties. And they are also represented among Independent voters. There is a significant number of Prolife Catholics who are largely Democrats, as well as a significant number of Profamily Evangelicals who are largely Republican. They include the NASCR Dads and Soccer Moms. They are students and retirees. They are both urban and suburban voters. They are African American, Hispanic, Caucasian and Asian.
Independent, Diverse, & Unified...
They are as diverse as any recognizable group of voters on the political landscape. They are ticket splitting, values voters who are captive to no one but their own conscience. Our unity is in the profound Truth of timeless values that have shaped Western Civilization.
Learn about the comprehensive set of issues that Values Voters wrestle with and the issues that candidates and officials take action on. We publish voter guides, public sertvant voting records and the facts on public questions and public policy. We also provide access to a series of other profamily organizations guides and information.
In short, we are endeavoring to be the Salt and Light that we are Called to be... Together we can stand against the storms attacking our most treasured beliefs and institutions
Are you a Values Voter?
||Protect men, women and children from the misinformation of sexual activists, and the harms of sexual addictions, sexual predators, sexually oriented businesses, materials harmful to minors, broadcast indecency, and the porn/sex industry in all of its forms, by promoting the principles of the Judeo/Christian ethic which is the foundation of our nation.
||Empower concerned citizens and community leaders to significantly reduce sexual exploitation, sexual promiscuity and sexual abuse in Indiana and beyond by:
- Increasing public awareness of the harmful effects of pornography-inspired sexual promiscuity, addiction, and abuse particularly in the lives of children.
- Supporting the enactment, defense and enforcement, within the Constitution, of limitations on the porn /sex industry in all of its forms.
- Lovingly opposing the legitimacy of all extramarital sexual relationships.
- Faithfully supporting the traditional family based on the premise that marriage equals one man and one woman.
- Offering assistance to people suffering from the results of sexual addiction, sexual confusion, sexual promiscuity, and sexual abuse.
©2007 CCVIPAC. All rights reserved. Privacy and Disclaimer policies.
CREATIVE SERVICES PROVIDED BY CREEKSIDE DESIGN